PhotoSphere is an app that lets you capture and share 360-degree panoramic photos with friends. The service was originally released on iOS in early 2013, but it has only recently found a new home for its visual content on PC as of March 2018. This article will teach you how to use the PhotoSphere viewer along with some other apps like Google Maps to create cool videos or images of your location!
The “photo sphere viewer” is a tool that allows users to view their photos in the Photo Sphere format. It can be used on Windows 10,8,7.
Are you looking for a method to get PhotoSphere Viewer is a program that allows you to view photos in for your Windows 10/8/7 computer? Then you’ve come to the right spot. Continue reading to learn how to download and install one of the greatest free photography apps for PC, PhotoSphere Viewer.
The majority of the applications accessible on the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store are designed specifically for mobile devices. But did you know that even if the official version for the PC platform isn’t available, you may still use any of your favorite Android or iOS applications on your laptop? Yes, there are a few easy strategies you can use to install Android applications on a Windows laptop and utilize them the same way you would on an Android phone.
In this post, we’ll show you how to download PhotoSphere Viewer for PC in a step-by-step manner. So, before we get started, let’s have a look at PhotoSphere Viewer’s technical characteristics.
Technical Specifications for PhotoSphere Viewer for PC
|Category||Photography that is completely free|
|Designed by||Primitive Manufacturing|
|Package of Apps||com.primitivefactory.photosphere|
PhotoSphere Viewer is at the top of the Google Playstore’s list of free photography applications. It has a lot of positive feedback and ratings. PhotoSphere Viewer for Windows currently has over 100000+ installs and an average user aggregate rating of 4.4 stars.
The Google Play Store presently does not include PhotoSphere Viewer. If you haven’t already done so, go to one of the third-party APK download sites and download PhotoSphere Viewer. It’s well worth the download on your smartphone.
Download PhotoSphere Viewer for Windows 10/8/7 Laptop:
These days, the majority of applications are created just for mobile devices. PUBG, Subway Surfers, Snapseed, Beauty Plus, and other games and applications are exclusively accessible on Android and iOS. However, Android emulators enable us to run all of these applications on a PC.
So, even if there isn’t an official version of PhotoSphere Viewer for PC, you may still utilize it with the aid of emulators. In this post, we’ll show you how to utilize PhotoSphere Viewer on PC using two popular Android emulators.
Download PhotoSphere Viewer for Windows 10/8/7 – Method 1:
Bluestacks is a popular Android emulator that allows you to run Android apps on your Windows PC. The Bluestacks application is also available for Mac OS. In this technique, we will download and install PhotoSphere Viewer for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop using Bluestacks. Let’s get started with our step-by-step installation instructions.
- Step 1: If you haven’t already, download the Bluestacks program from the link below – Bluestacks for PC may be downloaded here.
- Step 2: The installation method is straightforward and uncomplicated. Open the Bluestacks emulator when it has been successfully installed.
- Step 3: The Bluestacks software may take a while to load at first. You should be able to view the Bluestacks Home screen after it has been launched.
- Step 4: Bluestacks comes with Google Play Store pre-installed. Locate Playstore on the home screen and double-click it to access it.
- Step 5: Now go to the Software Store and look for the app you want to install on your computer. In our situation, we’ll look for PhotoSphere Viewer to download and install on our PC.
- Step 6: PhotoSphere Viewer will be installed on Bluestacks immediately when you click the Install button. The program may be found in Bluestacks’ list of installed applications.
You may now use PhotoSphere Viewer on your laptop by just double-clicking on the program icon in Bluestacks. You may use the app in the same manner as you would on an Android or iOS phone.
Because the software isn’t accessible on Google Play, you’ll need to get the PhotoSphere Viewer APK file from a third-party APK source and then use Bluestacks’ Install APK file option at the bottom of the screen. You do not need to download the game from the Google Playstore. However, it is suggested that you use the regular procedure to install any Android apps.
Bluestacks’ newest version comes with a slew of impressive features. The Samsung Galaxy J7 smartphone is practically 6X quicker than Bluestacks4. As a result, installing PhotoSphere Viewer on a PC with Bluestacks is suggested. Bluestacks requires a PC with a minimum setup. If you don’t, you can have trouble loading high-end games like PUBG.
Download PhotoSphere Viewer for Windows 10/8/7 – Method 2:
MEmu play is yet another famous Android emulator that has recently gained a lot of attention. It’s very adaptable, quick, and specifically intended for gaming. Now we’ll look at how to install PhotoSphere Viewer on a Windows 10 or Windows 8 or Windows 7 laptop using MemuPlay.
- Step 1: Get MemuPlay and install it on your computer. Memu Play Website has a download link for you. Download the program from the official website.
- Step 2: Once the emulator is installed, launch it and look for the Google Playstore app icon on the Memuplay home screen. To open, just double-tap on it.
- Step 3: Go to the Google Play Store and look for the PhotoSphere Viewer app. Locate the Primitive Factory developer’s official app and click the Install button.
- Step 4: PhotoSphere Viewer will appear on the MEmu Play home screen after successful installation.
MemuPlay is a straightforward and straightforward application. When compared to Bluestacks, it is really light. You can play high-end games like PUBG, Mini Militia, Temple Run, and others since it is built for gaming.
Conclusion for PhotoSphere Viewer on PC:
With its simple but effective interface, PhotoSphere Viewer has gained a lot of traction. We’ve shown two of the most effective ways to install PhotoSphere Viewer on a PC or laptop running Windows. Both of the aforementioned emulators are widely used to run Apps on a computer. To obtain PhotoSphere Viewer for your Windows 10 PC, you may use any of these options.
This brings us to the end of our PhotoSphere Viewer Download for PC essay. Please let us know if you have any questions or have any problems when installing Emulators or PhotoSphere Viewer for Windows in the comments section. We’ll be happy to assist you!
Watch This Video-
360 panorama viewer is a free application that allows users to view 360 degrees photo spheres. The app can be downloaded for PC Windows 10,8,7. Reference: 360 panorama viewer download free.
- panorama viewer windows 10
- photosphere software
- panoramic viewer software
- 360 photosphere
- google 3d photo viewer