Easy Fixes When Disney+ Is Not Working On Samsung Smart TVs
Why does Disney Plus not working on Samsung TVs make you feel like you’re in Neverland? Well, you’ve probably got a streaming problem. If there’s one thing more stressful than starting a binge watch binge, it’s having that binge interrupted. Whether your content is stopping every five minutes or not loading at all, you’re certainly not having fun. In this article, we’ll detail the nine easiest fixes for when Disney Plus is not working on Samsung TVs.
Check if your Samsung TV is on the list of compatible devices
First, check if your Samsung TV is on the list of compatible devices. If it’s not, then Disney Plus won’t work on your TV. To find out if your TV is compatible, go to Disney Plus’ website and scroll down to the “Devices” section. If your TV is listed there, then it’s compatible. If not, then you’ll need to get a different device that is compatible with Disney Plus.
There are a few different ways to watch Disney Plus on a Samsung TV. The easiest way is to connect your Samsung TV to the internet and log in to your Disney Plus account. Once you’re logged in, you’ll be able to watch all of the shows and movies that are available on Disney Plus.
If you’re not able to connect your Samsung TV to the internet, or if you don’t have a Disney Plus account, you can still watch Disney Plus by connecting a compatible streaming device to your TV. Some of the most popular streaming devices that work with Disney Plus include Roku, Chromecast, and Fire TV Stick.
Check if you have a stable internet connection
The most common reason for Disney Plus not working on Samsung TVs is due to a poor or unstable internet connection. Therefore, the first thing you should do is to check your network connection. You can do this by opening the Settings menu on your Samsung TV and going to Network Settings. From here, you should select Connect to the Internet and then select Connection Type. If you are using a wired connection, select Ethernet and if you are using a wireless connection, select Wi-Fi.
Check if your Disney+ app is up to date
If you’re trying to watch Disney+ on your Samsung TV and the app isn’t working, the first thing you should check is whether the app is up to date.
To do this, open up the Samsung TV Plus app and then head to the settings menu. From here, select ‘About Disney+’ and then ‘Version history. If there’s an update available, it will begin downloading automatically. Once the update has finished downloading, try opening up Disney+ again and see if the problem has been fixed.
Try restarting your Samsung TV
If you’re having trouble with Disney+ on your Samsung TV, the first thing you should try is restarting the TV itself. This can often fix minor glitches and get things up and running again.
To restart your Samsung TV, just hold down the power button on the TV itself for a few seconds. The TV will power off, then power back on again. Once it’s back on, try opening Disney+ again and see if the issue is resolved.
Try restarting your router
1. Check if your router is connected to the internet. If it’s not, restart the router and try again.
2. Restart your Samsung TV and try again.
3. Check for updates for your Samsung TV.
4. Disable VPN if you are using one.
5. Change the DNS settings on your Samsung TV.
6. Disable any security features on your router that could be blocking Disney+.
7. Check if there are any restrictions on Disney+ in your country or region.
8. Try connecting to Disney+ with a different device or browser.
9. Contact Disney+ customer support for help
Try clearing the cache and data of the Disney+ app
If you’re able to load other apps on your Samsung TV but Disney+ doesn’t work, it could be a problem with the app itself. To fix it, try clearing the cache and data of the Disney+ app. Here’s how:
1. On your Samsung TV’s home screen, navigate to the Disney+ app.
2. Press the Menu button on your remote control and select “Settings.”
3. Select “Clear Cache” and press the Enter button.
4. Select “Clear Data” and press the Enter button.
5. Restart your Samsung TV and try opening Disney+ again.
Try uninstalling and reinstalling the Disney+ app
First, try uninstalling and reinstalling the Disney+ app. To do this:
1. On your Samsung TV remote, select the Home button.
2. Navigate to and select the Apps tile.
3. Find Disney+ in your list of installed apps, hover over it, and then select the trash can icon that appears.
4. Select Delete to confirm you want to remove the app.
5. Now, go back to the Apps tile and select Samsung TV Plus to open Samsung’s app store on your TV.
6. Search for Disney+, select it from the list of results, and then select Install to add it back to your TV.
7./ Once the installation is complete, launch Disney+ and try streaming something again to see if the issue has been fixed.
Try signing out and signing back into your Disney+ account
If you’re having trouble streaming Disney+ on your Samsung TV, one of the simplest things you can try is signing out of your account and signing back in. To do this:
1. Go to the Disney+ app on your Samsung TV.
2. Select the Profile icon in the top right corner of the screen.
3. Select Sign Out.
4. Once you’ve signed out, select Sign In and enter the login credentials for your Disney+ account.
5. Try streaming a movie or TV show from your Disney+ library to see if the issue has been resolved.
Try resetting your Samsung TV to factory settings
Sometimes, the reason Disney Plus is not working on your Samsung TV is that there are some glitches in the system. A great way to fix these glitches is to reset your Samsung TV to factory settings. You can do this by following these steps:
1. Go to your Samsung TV’s Settings
2. Select General
3. Select Reset
4. Select Factory reset
5. Enter your PIN (if you have one)
6. Select Reset
7. Once your Samsung TV has reset, try opening Disney Plus again and see if it works
Check if there are any updates to your Samsung TV’s software
If you’re having trouble with Disney Plus on your Samsung TV, the first thing you should do is check for any updates that might be available for your TV’s software. To do this, go to your TV’s Settings menu, then look for the “About” section. If there is an update available, follow the prompts to install it.
Contact Disney+ support
If you’re still having problems after trying all of the troubleshooting steps above, your next best bet is to contact Disney+ support. You can do this by clicking on the “Help” tab in the upper-right corner of the Disney+ website and then selecting “Contact Us” from the drop-down menu. From here, you can choose either to chat with or call a Disney+ support representative.