Many Samsung TV users have reported that they are facing issues with the fuboTV app. The app is either not working or not loading. In this article, we will guide you on how to fix the fuboTV not working on Samsung TV issue.
Check your internet connection
Before you start troubleshooting, it’s important to ensure that your Samsung TV is connected to the internet. If your TV is not connected, follow these steps to connect it:
1. Press the Settings button on your remote control.
2. Select Network & Internet.
3. Select Internet Settings.
4. Select Wi-Fi Connection or Wired Connection, depending on how your TV is connected to the internet.
5. If you’re using a wired connection, select the Ethernet port that you’re using and enter the IP Address, Subnet Mask, Default Gateway, and DNS addresses.
6. If you’re using a wireless connection, select the wireless network that you want to connect to and enter the password.
7. Once you’re connected, select Done and then exit the Settings menu.
Check your fuboTV account
Television providers, fuboTV is an excellent choice for cord-cutters. It offers a wide variety of channels, many of which are in HD, and there is no contract required. You can also take advantage of their free trial to check out the service before you commit.
However, some Samsung TV users have reported that they are unable to get fuboTV to work on their television. If you are having this problem, there are a few things you can try to fix it.
Check your fuboTV account
Before you do anything else, make sure that your fuboTV account is active and in good standing. If your account has been suspended or canceled, you will not be able to use the service.
If you need help with your account, you can contact fuboTV customer service.
Check for updates
One of the most common reasons fuboTV may not be working on your Samsung TV is that the app needs to be updated. To check for updates, open the Samsung TV app store and search for “fuboTV.” If an update is available, install it and then try opening fuboTV again.
If fuboTV is still not working, continue to the next fix
Check your Samsung TV model
Before you start trying to fix fuboTV not working on Samsung TV, the first thing you should do is check which model your Samsung TV is.
fuboTV is only compatible with the following Samsung TV models:
-2018 Models: NU6900, NU7100, NU7300, and above
-2017 Models: MU6300, MU7000, MU7500, MU8000, MU9000, MU9000F, Q7C/Q7F/Q8C/Q8F ( Curved ), and Q9F ( Curved )
-2016 Models:KU6300, KU6500, KU7500, KU8000 ( JS9500 in Europe ), KU9000 ( JS9500 in Europe ), KS8000 ( KS9810 in Europe), and KS9000 (KS9810 in Europe )
If your Samsung TV model is not on this list, then it is not compatible with fuboTV.
Check your fuboTV app
If you’re having trouble with your fuboTV app on your Samsung TV, there are a few things you can do to try and fix the issue.
1. First, make sure that you have the latest version of the fuboTV app installed on your Samsung TV. To do this, go to the Samsung TV’s app store and search for fuboTV. If there is an update available, install it.
2. If you’re still having trouble, try uninstalling and reinstalling the fuboTV app.
3. Another thing you can try is clearing the cache and data for the fuboTV app. To do this, go to Settings > Apps > fuboTV and select “Clear Cache” and “Clear Data.”
4. If you’re using a Fire Stick or other streaming device to watch fuboTV on your Samsung TV, try restarting your device.
5. You can also try restarting your Samsung TV. To do this, go to Settings > System > Restart.
6. If you’re still having trouble, try resetting your Samsung TV to factory settings. WARNING: This will delete all of your data, so be sure to backup anything important before doing this! To reset your Samsung TV to factory settings, go to Settings > Support > Self Diagnosis > Reset
Check your Samsung TV settings
If you’re having trouble with fuboTV on your Samsung TV, there are a few things you can try to fix the issue.
First, check your Samsung TV settings to make sure fuboTV is set up correctly. Go to Settings >Apps and make sure fuboTV is set as a trusted application. If it’s not, add it as a trusted application and try again.
If that doesn’t work, try restarting your Samsung TV. To do this, go to Settings > System > Restart and select Restart. Once your Samsung TV has restarted, try opening fuboTV again.
If you’re still having trouble, try uninstalling and reinstalling the fuboTV app on your Samsung TV. To do this, go to Settings > Apps and select the fuboTV app. Select Uninstall and then follow the prompts to uninstall the app. Once the app has been uninstalled, go back to the Samsung TV App Store and search for fuboTV. Install the app and try opening it again.
If you’re still having trouble after trying all of these steps, contact fuboTV customer support for help.
Check for fuboTV server issues
If you’re having trouble loading fuboTV on your Samsung TV, the first thing you should do is check for server issues.
You can do this by visiting the fuboTV website and looking for a message that says “We’re sorry, something went wrong.” If you see this message, it means that there are currently no servers available.
If there are no server issues, the next thing to do is check your internet connection. Make sure that your Samsung TV is connected to the internet and that you have a strong signal.
If you’re still having trouble, try restarting your Samsung TV. Sometimes restarting the device can fix minor software issues.
If you’re still having trouble loading fuboTV on your Samsung TV, there are a few other things you can try:
– Update the fuboTV app: Sometimes updates can fix bugs that prevent the app from working properly. To update the fuboTV app on your Samsung TV, go to the “Apps” section of your menu and select “fuboTV.” Then, select “Update.”
– Delete and reinstall the fuboTV app: If updating the app doesn’t work, you can try deleting and reinstalling it. To do this, go to the “Apps” section of your menu and select “fuboTV.” Then, select “Delete.” Once the app has been deleted, go to the Samsung App Store and search for “fuboTV.” Then, install the app.
– Reset your Samsung TV: If none of the above solutions work, you can try resetting your Samsung TV. This will delete all of your saved data and settings, so make sure to back up any important data before proceeding. To reset your Samsung TV, go to Settings > System > Reset > Factory Reset.
Try a different streaming device
If you’re still having trouble streaming fuboTV on your Samsung TV, your best bet is to try a different streaming device. Samsung TVs are compatible with a variety of devices, including Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and Apple TV. If you have one of these devices, simply connect it to your TV and try streaming fuboTV again.
If you don’t have any of these devices, you can still try streaming fuboTV on your Samsung TV using a different method. One option is to use an HDMI cord to connect your computer directly to your TV. Another option is to use a Chromecast device to stream fuboTV from your computer or mobile device.
Contact fuboTV support
If you’re still having trouble after trying all of the steps above, the next best thing to do is reach out to fuboTV support.
There are a few ways to get in touch with fuboTV customer support:
-You can submit a ticket by going to the fuboTV Help Center and clicking on the “Submit a request” link.
-You can start a live chat by going to the fuboTV Help Center and clicking on the “Chat with us” link.
-You can give them a call at 1 (888) 265-0878.
Check the fuboTV community forums
Check the fuboTV community forums for similar issues raised by other Samsung TV users. If you can find a fix that has already been posted, great! If not, post your own question and see if anyone in the community has a solution for you.
If you’re still having trouble after checking the forums, contact Samsung support or fuboTV support for help.
Restart your Samsung TV
If your fuboTV app crashes or if you experience any error, the first thing you should do is restart your Samsung TV. This will close all the apps running in the background and clear the TV’s cache, which could be the cause of the problem. To restart your Samsung TV, go to Settings > System > Restart.