Amazon FireStick is a super popular product on Amazon.com – so popular that it broke records to become the best-selling electronic device on Amazon Prime Day 2016. While normally it’s used primarily for streaming movies and TV shows, the device has been reported to be used as an affordable way to turn any non-Smart TV into a Smart TV while still retaining all functionality of your cable box. Adding Peacock TV to an Amazon FireStick is an even cheaper alternative that brings thousands of free movies and shows straight to your living room in full HD quality.
How to get Peacock on an Amazon Fire TV or Firestick
If you own an Amazon Fire TV or Firestick, then you’re probably already familiar with the Peacock app. If not, it’s basically a streaming service that lets you watch your favorite shows and movies on demand—and it’s free!
There are two quick ways to find and download the Peacock app on a Fire TV:
Using the “Find” menu
You can download Peacock on your Amazon Firestick or Fire TV using the “Find” menu.
First, you can search for Peacock using the “Find” menu.
1. Turn on your Amazon Fire TV and head to the home page.
2. Select “Search” from the top-right corner of the screen.
3. Type in “Peacock” and press “Enter.”
4. Select “Peacock” from the list of results.
5. Select “Download” at the bottom of the screen. Using the Amazon Appstore You can also download Peacock on your Fire TV through Amazon’s Appstore, which has a large library of apps and games for you to choose from.
Using voice controls
You can download our app from the Appstore by opening your Fire TV, pressing and holding the voice command button on your remote, saying “Peacock”, and selecting Get. Alternatively, you can just speak “Peacock” into your remote when you’re prompted to do so in order to search for it and get the app installed.
Once the app has been downloaded and installed, you’ll be able to find it on your home page and in your list of apps. When you open it for the first time, you’ll be prompted to either sign into your existing Peacock account or make a new one.
Once you’ve signed in, you’ll be taken to the home page of the app. From here, you can browse our catalog for new shows, filter it by genre or release date, and see what’s trending. You can also see a list of all your existing shows and find out when new episodes are available to watch.
Downloading And Installing Peacock TV
If you live outside the US, it is not possible to download Peacock directly from the Amazon App Store. However, there is a workaround that allows you to access Peacock TV without having an American IP address.
First, you will need to install Kodi on your Firestick. You can do this by following these instructions:
-Download Kodi on your computer (https://kodi.tv/download)
-Transfer the downloaded file to your Firestick using an external drive or SD card
-Install Kodi on your Firestick
Once you have installed Kodi on your device, open it up and go to “Settings” > “System Settings” > “Add-ons” > “Install from Repository” > “Kodi Add-on Repository” > “Video Add-ons” > “Peacock TV 1.0.0” (or whichever version of Peacock TV is most recent). Click on it and select “Install” when prompted by Kodi.
Downloading And Installing Peacock TV From Amazon Store
Here are the steps to download and install peacock tv from the amazon store:
1) First of all, you need to open the Amazon Appstore app on your device. You can find it in your phone’s app drawer or on your home screen if you have installed it there.
2) Search for “Peacock TV” in the search box at the top of the screen. You can also use the “Apps & Games” tab on the left side of the page to find it more quickly.
3) Tap on “Peacock TV” under results to open its product page in a new tab on your browser window. Then tap on “Install” at the bottom right corner of this page to begin installation immediately! This will take only a few seconds if you already have an account with Amazon because they will pre-fill most of those details for you automatically.
4) After your account is verified, tap “Accept” to accept the terms of service and begin the installation. Then tap on “Install” at the bottom right corner of this page once again to complete the process!
5) Once the installation is complete, tap on “Open” at the bottom right corner of this page to open the app on your Fire TV Stick or Fire TV device!
Sideloading Peacock TV On FireStick
What You’ll Need:
A computer with an internet connection
A FireStick or Fire TV device
A file manager application such as File Explorer or ES File Explorer (see Resources below)
Step 1: Download ES File Explorer or File Manager and install it on your computer. If you don’t already have one installed, download the app by clicking here. Then sign into your account and click “Install” in the pop-up box that appears.
Step 2: Connect your FireStick or Fire TV device to your computer using its USB cable and launch the file explorer app on your computer by double-clicking the icon on your desktop or finding it in the Applications folder if you’re using Windows OS (Mac).
Step 3: Navigate to where you’ve saved the PeacockTV APK file on your hard drive using ES File Explorer and click on the file. Then press “Install” in the pop-up box that appears. If you’re using a Mac, double-click on the PeacockTV APK file and click “Open.”
Step 4: Wait for the installation to complete and then restart your Fire Stick or Fire TV.
Step 5: You’ll be able to find PeacockTV in your apps list once you’ve restarted your device.
Watching Peacock TV On FireStick
You can use a FireStick with any internet connection and you don’t need any additional hardware or software. All you need is an Amazon Fire Stick and a computer or mobile device that’s connected to the same wireless network as your Fire Stick. Once you have those things, it’s easy as pie!
The first thing you’ll want to do is connect your Fire Stick to your television using an HDMI cable (which comes with the device). Then turn on your television and select “TV” from the menu of options that appears when you press “TV” on your remote control. You will see two options: “Scroll down” and “Select”. Select “Select”. The next screen will display all the channels available through Peacock TV; choose the one that best suits your needs!
How Do I Sign In To Peacock TV?
Here’s how you can sign in to Peacock TV:
1. Go to peacocktv.com and select “Sign In.” You’ll be prompted to create an account or sign in with your existing username and password. If you already have an account, enter those details and click “Log In.”
2. Once you’ve successfully signed in, you’ll see a list of all the channels available through Peacock TV at the top of the page. To watch a show or movie on any of those channels, just select it from this list!
How Do I Update Peacock TV App On FireStick?
First of all, open the Settings menu on your device. Then scroll down until you find Applications. Click on this option and choose Manage Installed Applications from the list that appears next.
You will see all apps installed on your device listed here, including the Peacock TV app as well. Select this option and press Update if an update is available for it. If there is no update available, then simply press Install instead!
If you want to get Peacock on your Amazon Fire Stick, follow the process outlined above. You should now be able to access Peacock TV on your Amazon Fire TV Stick.